There is no gloss filling on the surface of the injection molded product.
2019-03-26 09:45 来源:凯杰塑料填充母料厂家作者:熊猫 Time: 2019-03-26 09:45 Source: Qiagen manufacturers of plastic filled masterbatch: Panda
What to do if the surface of the injection molded product is not shiny? Kaijie filling masterbatch manufacturers tell you that in addition to adding high-gloss masterbatch, you can analyze whether it can be improved by yourself.
Many injection molding manufacturers call Kaijie to inquire whether there is a filler masterbatch that increases gloss or has a small effect on gloss. As a filler masterbatch manufacturer for more than 20 years, we have a high-gloss filler masterbatch, a powder of this filler masterbatch The mesh number is 8000 mesh, which can appropriately increase the gloss of the product. 我们也会帮助客户从自身的根本原因去调整，来提升产品本身的光泽度，下面小编就分析下哪些原因会影响注塑制品光泽度，要如何改善。 But many times as a senior filler masterbatch manufacturer, we will also help customers adjust from their own root causes to improve the gloss of the product itself. The following editor will analyze what causes the gloss of injection molded products and how to improve it.
First, injection mold
1. If the mold cavity is not processed well, if there are scars, micro holes, wear, rough, etc., it will inevitably reflect on the plastic part, making the plastic part poor in gloss. In this regard, the mold should be carefully processed to make the surface of the cavity Small roughness, polishing chrome plating if necessary.
2. If the surface of the cavity has oil stains, water stains, or too much release agent, the surface of the plastic part will be dark and dull. In this regard, you should remove the oil stains and water stains in time, and use the release agent in a limited amount.
3. If the demolding angle of the plastic part is too small, it is difficult to demold, or the force is too large during demolding, so that the surface gloss of the plastic part is the best. In this regard, the demolding angle of the plastic part should be increased.
4. If the mold exhaust is poor, too much gas stays in the model, which also causes poor gloss. For this, check and correct the mold exhaust system.
5. If the cross-sectional area of the gate or runner is too small or changes abruptly, the melt will be subjected to too much shear force when flowing in it, which will cause turbulent dynamic flow, resulting in poor gloss. Therefore, the gate and runner should be appropriately enlarged. Cross-sectional area.
Second, the injection molding process
1. If the injection speed is too small, the surface of the plastic part is not dense, and the gloss is poor. For this reason, the injection speed can be appropriately increased.
2. For thick-walled plastic parts, if the cooling is not sufficient, the surface will become fluffy and the gloss will be dark. For this reason, the cooling system should be improved.
3. If the holding pressure is insufficient and the holding time is short, the density of the plastic part is insufficient and the gloss is poor. In this regard, the holding pressure and the holding time should be increased.
5. If the melt temperature is too low, the fluidity is poor, and it is easy to cause poor gloss. Therefore, the melt temperature should be appropriately increased.
6. For crystalline resins, such as plastic parts made of PE, PP, POM, etc., uneven cooling will cause poor gloss. For this reason, the cooling system should be improved to uniformly cool.
7. If the injection speed is too large and the cross-sectional area of the gate is too small, the vicinity of the pouring product will become dark and poor in gloss. For this reason, the injection speed and the cross-sectional area of the gate can be appropriately reduced.
Third, raw materials
1. The particle size difference of the raw materials is large, making it difficult to plasticize uniformly, but the gloss is poor. Therefore, the raw materials should be sieved.
2. Too much recycled material or nozzle material is added to the raw material, which affects the uniform plasticization of the melt and has poor gloss. Therefore, the amount of recycled material or nozzle material should be reduced.
3. Some raw materials will decompose and change color during temperature adjustment, resulting in poor gloss. Therefore, raw materials with better temperature resistance should be selected.
4. The moisture or volatile matter content in the raw material is too high, it will volatilize into gas when heated, and it will condense in the cavity and melt, resulting in poor gloss of the plastic parts. In this regard, the raw material should be pre-dried.
5. Some additives have poor dispersibility and poor plastic gloss. For this reason, additives with better flow properties should be used instead.
6. Foreign materials, miscellaneous materials or immiscible materials are mixed in the raw materials. They cannot be mixed with their raw materials uniformly and cause poor gloss. Therefore, these miscellaneous materials should be strictly excluded in advance.
7. If the amount of lubricant is too small, the melt fluidity is poor, the surface of the plastic part is not dense, making the gloss poor, for this reason, the amount of lubricant should be appropriately increased.
Kaijie Plastic——24 years of experience in the research and development of filled masterbatch. ，我们将竭诚为您服务！ If you want to know about transparent filling masterbatch, blown film filling masterbatch, injection molding filling masterbatch, hollow filling masterbatch, etc., please consult the online customer service. If you do not want to type, please call the national consultation telephone 0571-647-4693 , we will be wholehearted at your service!
马上送免费样品一份哦！ Dear , move your finger, follow Kaijie WeChat public account : jdkjsl send a free sample immediately!
Copyright: Hangzhou Kaijie Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
Reprint please indicate the source or URL http://czjtaq.com